Friday, July 23, 2010

Four Thursdays Have Passed.....


Well I have now been single for 3 whole weeks but 4 thursdays.

It has gone so quick i couldnt even believe it when i realised today. I have been keeping myself pretty busy but at the same time ive been home alone a lot with my puppy. Im so glad i have my puppy jasper because he takes a lot of my attention and I love having something to come home to everyday. This weekend is the Townsville Cup, so horse races. To boys it means gambling and beer, to girls it means a chance to get dressed up and drink wine with friends. Me and my friends will be man hunting. There are not many tales to tell from the last 3 weeks, I have been hanging out with a specific guy but we are just bed buddies =P i told him i dont want to date and i dont want to get serious because im jetting off to New Zealand next month and i want to have fun hehe

Anyway im sure there will be tales to come.

Stay Tuned

Drama Addict

1 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans on July 24, 2010 at 12:02 PM said...

Well it sounds like you've been having fun at least!

Post a Comment

 

Confessions of A Drama Addict Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada