Monday, July 5, 2010

Single Much?


News Flash, Drama Addict and Drama King have split!!

How does a drama addict be single? I know, go out and party it up and flirt with lots of boys to make new drama. Turns out Drama King was just not the right guy for me so time to live it up, have fun and be young. I am travelling the world more in the next year so probably for the best i dont have anyone tying me down. So I just cant help myself ive already been chatting with a new boy and it may have gone a little further then chatting but i dont want to jump on in to another relationship. So what do i do? I like the attention but im scared if i tell him i dont want a relationship he might loose interest. Gahhhhh single life is already getting the best of me!! I just dont want to casually stroll back into being someones girlfriend without even knowing!!

Help Me!!!!!

Stay Tuned for the New Single Adventures

Drama Addict

1 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans on July 5, 2010 at 2:28 PM said...

Hmm...maybe you shouldn't say anything to him. Wait and see where it goes then maybe you'll have a better feel of what you want out of it.

Post a Comment

 

Confessions of A Drama Addict Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada